Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy and fun. If you have children, they will love helping you make these cookies :)
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- green sugar candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Shape dough into 3/4 inch balls; place three together to form shamrock shape on ungreased baking sheet.
- Roll small amount of dough to form stem. Sprinkle with green sugar. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute, then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely before serving.