Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Rosewave.com. Couldnt be easier.
- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans (10 Ounce package)
- 10 ounces frozen green beans (10 Ounce package)
- 10 ounces frozen green peas (10 Ounce package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- green pepper, thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese
- Cook frozen vegetables separately according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Soften cream cheese; combine with mayonnaise and milk to make thin sauce.
- Place vegetables in layers in 8-inch casserole with green pepper slices between layers.
- Pour sauce over vegetables; sprinkle heavily with Parmesan cheese and lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350º.
Loved this. Thanks for posting VeggieHippie.It was fun and the family loved it. I served it for St. Patrick's Day with Beef With Guinness #359709 and for an appetizer Shamrock Toasties #359347 and the kids enjoyed it all. It was great flavor with regular mayo, regular cream cheese, and good quality parmesan. The top baked a little and the inside was creamy. Very nice. The only downside was cooking all the veggies separate beforehand. Next time I will cook them all together and then add the sauce and bake. ChefDLH
This was a wonderful casserole! Even those of us who did not care for certain veggies in it ate the entire thing. We did not precook the veggies, but cooked the casserole for 35 minutes to keep the veggies al dente. Thank you for sharing this keeper!
Im made a vegan version of this and it was to die for!!!! thanks