Recipe by VeggieHippie
From Rosewave.com. Couldnt be easier.
Top Review by ChefDLH
Loved this. Thanks for posting VeggieHippie.It was fun and the family loved it. I served it for St. Patrick's Day with Beef With Guinness #359709 and for an appetizer Shamrock Toasties #359347 and the kids enjoyed it all. It was great flavor with regular mayo, regular cream cheese, and good quality parmesan. The top baked a little and the inside was creamy. Very nice. The only downside was cooking all the veggies separate beforehand. Next time I will cook them all together and then add the sauce and bake. ChefDLH
- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans (10 Ounce package)
- 10 ounces frozen green beans (10 Ounce package)
- 10 ounces frozen green peas (10 Ounce package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- green pepper, thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook frozen vegetables separately according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Soften cream cheese; combine with mayonnaise and milk to make thin sauce.
- Place vegetables in layers in 8-inch casserole with green pepper slices between layers.
- Pour sauce over vegetables; sprinkle heavily with Parmesan cheese and lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350º.