Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Biscuits decorated for St. Patty's day.
- 10 -12 refrigerated biscuits (cheddar & garlic or any flavor or brand found in the frozen bread aisle of any grocery store)
- 10 -12 leaves fresh flat leaf parsley (1 leaf for each biscuit. Note that the curly kind will not work)
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350. Place biscuits on baking sheet and place in oven for time indicated on bag/box minus 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and using a pastry brush, brush egg white on tops of each biscuit. Place 1 parsley leaf on top of each biscuit and 'glue' in place with more brushed on egg white. Make sure they are laying flat on each biscuit.
- Place back in oven for 5 more minutes then remove. Allow to cool for a minute or 2, then enjoy.
- The parsley leaves are used to look like little 3 leaf clovers. I made these for St. Patty's day '07 to add as a fun side dish for the Irish potato soup I made. (I'll be adding that recipe later on--it's delish). happy baking :-).
- ps. If you are lucky enough to have an international store local to you, Irish butter goes great with these. We did and it's wonderful--very lite texture and creamier than regular butter.