Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Patties of mutton that is a must for any Eid celebration in India.
- 1⁄2 kg finely minced mutton
- 4 tablespoons bengal gram dal
- 4 dried red chilies
- 4 green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- oil, for shallow frying
- Mix meat, dal, red chillies, green chillies, garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, salt and add one cup of water and simmer till the dal is compltely cook.
- Cool and grind to a paste.
- Mix in the greens and beaten egg till mixed well Form this mixture into flat patties and shallow fry till golden brown.