Prep 1 hr
Cook 13 mins
This recipe was developed after trying different Veggie pizzas at various potlucks and me running short on time. It's a good thing the people I work with are good guinea pigs. Prep time varies depending on how much hands on chopping vs my new friend the salad shooter for the grating. Recipe can be easily halved. Just use a 9x13 pan instead of the jelly roll pan. You can use either prepared ranch dip or grab a 16 ounce container of sour cream and a packet of ranch dip mix.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 16 ounces ranch dip (My favorite is Wells' Blue Bunny Ranch Dill now Land O' Lakes)
- 1 cup radish, grated
- 1 cup baby carrots, grated
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped small
- 1 cup broccoli, florets only in small pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets only in small pieces
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped small
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- Unroll crescent roll dough and press seams together in a 10x15x1" pan (jelly roll pan) forming a slight rim on the edges.
- Bake according to temperature on package until golden.
- (about 13 minutes at 375F).
- Cool completely. Cut into squares to control portion size.
- While the crust is cooling prepare the vegetables.
- Spread dip on the cooled dough, sprinkle evenly with radish, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle lightly with green onion and cover well with cheese.
- Cover with Reynolds Release Aluminum Foil (helps to keep the cheese on the pizza) and Chill until serving time. (up to overnight).
As mentioned the most time consuming part was in chopping. I took care to make the veggies small & am glad I did. The dish was colorful & tasted good. My only complaint is the cheese is messy as it is loose on top of everything. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for Pick A Chef 2011.
I omitted the radish and cauliflower and used more broccoli. I used cheddar cheese. Next time I'll add everything on the crescent dough and then cut. Thanks lissaemtb :) Made for PAC spring 2011
This was pretty darn good! Made as directed except for one thing: I used bleu cheese dip in place of ranch because both DH and I prefer it. Great way to get your raw veggies! Thanks, lissaemtb! Made for PAC Spring '09