Recipe by looneytunesfan
The name says it all.
Top Review by SLCMark
Really easy and very good. I used 1/2 cup chopped onion and a finely diced jalapeno pepper (I like a little more fresh veggies and some heat). I added the paprika and 1/2 t. dired cilantro (instead of parsley flakes for a more mexican taste) to sauce/chic mix. Served over shredded iceberg lettuce and dollop of sour cream. Will make it again!
- 4 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package tortilla chips, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup boiling water
- parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, onion and garlic powder.
- Line a greased 12x8 inch baking pan with 2/3 of chips. Pour chicken mixture over chips. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with remaining chips.
- In a small saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and boiling water; stir until disspolved. Pour over mixture in dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes and paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.