Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
From South of the Fork, Jr. League of Dallas. Here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Shallot Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 large shallots
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place parsley in a food processor fitted with metal blade and with the machine, running, drop shallots through feed tube and mince.
- Add remaining ingredients and process briefly.
- Taste and adjust any seasonings.
- Use this on mixed greens salads.