Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our favorite salad dressings! So simple! Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil until emulsified.
- Toss with your favorite veggies and salads.
Simple and delicious! This would work for a large variety of simple salads, from a basic green salad to a marinated vegetable salad. Lovely! Thanks for sharing it! Made for PAC Fall '09.
Easy and delicious vinaigrette. This was fantastic over a salad of mixed greens, grape tomatoes, purple cabbage and sliced NY strip steak. Yummmmm! Thanks for such an easy and tasty addition to my salad dressing collection! It's great!