1/3 Photos of Shallot-Soy Vinaigrette
From Ming Tsai's Simply Ming. If you cannot find Chinese Black Vinegar, use Balsamic. This works beautifully on everyday tossed greens and other impromptu salad combinations or as a marinade for poultry, meat, and fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, combine the mustard, shallots, vinegars, soy sauce, and sugar and purée.
- 2With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the oil until an emulsion is formed.
- 3Season with salt and pepper, remembering that not much salt will be needed because of the soy sauce.
- 4Use or store. Lasts 2 weeks, refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shallot-Soy Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (902 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1205.0
- Calories from Fat 1141
- Total Fat 126.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1951.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar