Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I make this recipe in my adult/child cooking class that I teach at my local community center. Kids as well as the adults gobble it up. It’s a great weeknight dinner (you can prepare ahead, seal then bake when you get home from work) and also is fancy enough for entertaining.
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place large sheet of Reynolds’s aluminum foil on baking sheet. Spray foil with vegetable oil spray. Mix shallots, peppers, olives, almonds and rosemary in a bowl. Place salmon on foil and sprinkle with lemon juice and then sprinkle with seasoned-salt. Spread shallot mixture over salmon. Dot with butter. Fold up foil edges to enclose salmon; seal.
- Bake salmon for 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and then transfer salmon to serving platter. Spoon any juices over salmon and serve.