Recipe by JiliBean
A friend showed me this recipe and I am posting it on here so I dont loss it!!! I cannot wait to try it, it sounds delicious!
- 1 loaf round bread, 10-inch-12-inch
- 13 1⁄4 ounces wheel alouette baby brie cheese with herbs
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice top off bread. Hollow out inside, saving cut bread for serving.
- Remove and discard entire top rind of brie. Place brie inside of bread.
- In small bowl, combine scallions, shallots pepper and wine.
- Spread shallot mixture on top of brie, replace top slice of bread and wrap loaf in foil.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with extra bread and crackers.