- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice (about 3 grapefruits)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots; cook 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir in juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 6 minutes). Remove from heat; cool.
- Place the grapefruit juice mixture, cilantro, sugar, and pepper in a blender; process until smooth. With blender on, slowly add 2 tablespoons oil; process until smooth.