1/1 Photo of Shaky Beef
Chef #491598's Note:
Delicious Vietnamese Beef dish - best left overnight in fridge! Great on a fresh salad with the sauce as a dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the garlic, soy sauce, sugar, rice wine, spring onion and pepper with half the oil in a large bowl and ass thr steak. Mix well, cover and leave in the refrisgerator overnight.
- 2Heat the reminaing oil in a large frying pan and when it's just beginning to smkoe, put in the beef cubes, in one layer. Cook, without stirring for about 1 minute - there shoudl be a thin crust at the bottom.
- 3Shake the pan vigorously to loosen the beef (use tongs or chopsticks if you need to) and continue to cook, shaking the pan every so often, until the beef is cooked to your taste.
- 4Allow 4 minutes for medium-done beef.
- 5Serve with the sauce, rice and salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shaky Beef
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 604.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 40.2 g