Don't be turned off by this breakfast item, it's good for you with plenty of vegetables and protein! This is also a healthier way of enjoying your eggs sunny side up too! For the garlic clove I used the largest one I had, it adds more bite to it!
- In a large saucepan, add tomato sauce, white vinegar, black beans, jalapeno pepper, tomatoes, green onion, and garlic.
- Simmer for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Crack open eggs over the sauce (DO NOT scramble them or mix them in with the rest of the sauce).
- Cook until eggs are no longer runny and are set. This takes about 6-8 minutes.
- Add fresh basil leaves, and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm!