The BEST WAY to serve leftover mashed potatoes. We always make sure we have leftover potatoes at our house. These are sure to be a hit with your picky eaters. Really easy to vary ingredients with this dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Spread mashed potatoes in greased pan.
- Pressed the cubed cheese into the potatoes.
- Next spread the onions on top then sprinkle on bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Top with butter cubes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30- 45 minutes.
- *Variations: add 3 slices lightly cooked bacon crumbled, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 cup swiss cheese, jarlsberg cheese, monterey jack cheese or fresh herbs.