Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great cookie recipe from the Herb book.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten (provide the only liquid in this recipe)
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Blend in eggs.
- In a separate bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into egg mixture.
- (If dough is sticky, add a bit more flour) chill dough.
- Roll out dough very thin on floured surface and cut rounds.
- Bake 375 oven on greased cookie sheet for approximately 10 minutes.