Okay, this is not something James Bond would be caught dead drinking, but it is shaken, and not stirred. A really cool drink, especially if you freeze the vodka first. Make this with Godiva liqueur if you can, it's got the best chocolatey taste.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the chocolate liqueur and vodka to the shaker.
- Shake briskly to mix and chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the chocolate.
Mmmmmm... yummy and smooth, and quite a kick! I don't think I could drink more than 1 or 2 of these babies! I used a mocha caramel liquer which gave it a bit of a different flavor I guess, but it was fantastic!!!
delish! Sorry the photo was taken when almost all drank! Thanks!
mirj, you have never steered me wrong, this rocks! wondeful dessert drink, i also added a shot of baileys before garnishing with the shavings, awesome!