Recipe by Homecookgirl
This is something we have all the time. We freeze the fruit in advance so its always on hand. Mmmmm! You can use just regular milk, or the coconut milk. It's not as creamy though. We use whatever fruit we feel like. If your blender can't handle the thickness, use your food processor. NOTE: ALL AMOUNTS ARE GUESSES! Use what looks right.
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk, can substitute regular milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit, slightly thawed ie. -berries, peaches, any frozen fruit
- 2 tablespoons milk, more as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put coconut milk in blender, add fruit. Pulse.
- As fruit blends, it will most likely become too thick for your blender to handle, and that's when you add enough milk to keep it going.
- When everything is smooth, add your choice of sweetener. Enjoy your 'fruit ice cream'!