Recipe by crafty chef
This is a healthier way to have "fried" veggies. I particularly love zucchini with this, but you can use almost any veggie and any flavor Shake N Bake!
Top Review by Soup Lady
These turned out pretty good. I could not find garlic and herb Shake N Bake so I used ranch and herb. I used broccoli, zucchini and onion. The only problem we had was we didn't care for the flavor of the Shake N Bake, it was too salty. The recipe itself turned out great though! Made for PAC Fall 2008
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 green zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package garlic and herb shake-in-bake
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Beat egg in small bowl.
- Dip vegetables in egg; shake in coating mix.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray and place veggies inside. Bake 20 minute or until golden brown.
- Serve with dressing as a dip.
- *Two egg whites can be used in place of whole egg.