Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", Winter 2006.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (Kraft Thick 'N Spicy Original)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chicken coating mix (Shake 'N Bake)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix BBQ sauce and mustard in pie plate or shallow dish; set aside. Combine coating mix and garlic powder in separate pie plate or shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in BBQ sauce mixture, then in coating mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides. Place in single layer in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Discard any remaining coating mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I changed this recipe quite a bit but the idea came from you so you get 5 stars! I used Bullseye Blazin Chipotle sauce and I didn't have any garlic powder so instead I used Clubhouse Garlic Plus. I also cut up the chicken breast into strips so I had to use more sauce than this recipe calls for.