1/1 Photo of Shake N' Bake Barbecue Chicken
Crispy on the outside and moist and tender inside, if desired you may marinate the breasts in the BBQ sauce for up to 8 hours, for a little heat add in a pinch or more of cayenne to the dry coating mixture or the barbecue sauce :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce (or use a different flavor of Kraft BBQ sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup original Shake-n-Bake
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (use only dry breadcrumbs for this)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 7 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Set oven rack to lowest position.
- 3Grease a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- 4In a small bowl combine the BBQ sauce with Dijon mustard until well combined.
- 5In a shallow dish combine the Shake N' Bake coating mix with dry breadcrumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper.
- 6Using a pastry brush coat the BBQ sauce mixture liberally all over the chicken breasts (using up all the BBQ sauce).
- 7Coat the breast into the crumb mixture on both sides (discard any remaining crumb mixture).
- 8Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 9Bake for about 25 minutes (baking time for regular size breasts should not take more than 25 minutes or they will become dry, for exta large thick breasts allow 5 minutes more cooking time).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shake N' Bake Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (1051 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: