Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Kids love to make eat ice cream - now they can make it in a zip top bag!! When the temperature outside is on the rise keep your kitchen cool with these hot flavors!
- 1 cup Homemade Gourmet Vanilla Vibe Sweet Pantry Staple mix (or chocolate, chocolate mochoa)
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole milk (no substitute)
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 lb) bag ice
- 1 (4 lb) box rock salt
- Tools needed:.
- 1 1-quart zip top freezer bag.
- 1 1-gallon zip top freezer bag.
- mittens or gloves.
- 1. In large bowl, combine sweet pantry mix with milk; stir until well blended. Add condensed milk; stir until completely.
- dissolved. Pour mixture in 1-quart zip top bag; seal tightly.
- 2. Fill the 1-gallon zip top bag with ice about 1/3 full, add 1/8 cup rock salt, add the sealed quart bag of ice cream. Fill bag with.
- more ice and rock salt, leaving enough room to close the bag; seal tightly.
- 3. Wrap towels around bag and with gloved hands, shake the bag for 10 minutes.
- 4. Ice cream will be soft; lay bag on flat surface for 30 minutes until ice cream is firm.