Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just before serving, shake the lunch box to mix all the ingredients together and serve with a plastic fork.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 8-10mins.
- Drain and rinse in cold water until cold.
- Drain, then return to the pan and toss in the pesto sauce.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar.
- Divide between the base of two plastic lunch boxes top with the pasta, then the chicken, cucumber and tomatoes and finally the salad leaves. Top with a firmly fitting lid and chill until required.