Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy, super delicious.
- 8 -10 small red potatoes, washed and cut into cubes
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- garlic powder
- ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Mix the spices in a plastic bag, add the oil.
- Place the potatoes in the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray an aluminum foil covered baking sheet with "Pam".
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for one hour.
Superbe! but...if you want them to go really crispy: heat a couple of Tbsp's of oil or dripping in a roasting tin and when its smoking take it out of the oven and then (and only then) put you potatoes in the tin...crispyyyy! roast them as usual and turn or shake them half way through to redistribute them and get them done on all sides
We loved these potatoes. Expecially liked the cayenne pepper for zing.
mmmmmm ... simply wonderful