Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried many different combinations of ingredients and this one makes a pretty good replica of the store bought kind.
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄4 ounce dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Put Corm Flakes in food processor and make 4 cups of crumbs.
- Put Corn Flakes crumbs in another container and set aside.
- While processing on low add all ingredients to food processor except oil and corn flakes.
- Process for 1 minute.
- Add corn flakes crumbs.
- Process for another minute or until coarse and crumbly.
- Next drizzle oil while processing on low.
- Add enough oil to make mixture slightly moist.
- Store in airtight container.