Ken Nipper's Note:
I tried many different combinations of ingredients and this one makes a pretty good replica of the store bought kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put Corm Flakes in food processor and make 4 cups of crumbs.
- 2Put Corn Flakes crumbs in another container and set aside.
- 3While processing on low add all ingredients to food processor except oil and corn flakes.
- 4Process for 1 minute.
- 5Add corn flakes crumbs.
- 6Process for another minute or until coarse and crumbly.
- 7Next drizzle oil while processing on low.
- 8Add enough oil to make mixture slightly moist.
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shake and Bake Coating Mix - Improved Version 2
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 741.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g