1/1 Photo of Shakamak Yeast Rolls
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by the head cook at Shakamak High School. It is easy to make and they taste great.<><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water, yeast, sugar and oil together.
- 2Add flour and salt a little at a time until you can handle the dough.
- 3Place in a greased bowl and let rise. (about 20 minutes).
- 4Punch down then let rise again (about 10 minutes).
- 5Pinch off dough balls or use a 18/8 scoop.
- 6Fold ends under to form a smooth top.
- 7Place on a greased pan close together. Let rise about 20 minutes.
- 8Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shakamak Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g