- 4 slices white bread
- 1 liter milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup sugar
- 6 cardamoms
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 10 almonds
- 10 pistachios
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a little butter in pan.
- Fry bread slices till golden brown on each side. set aside .
- bring milk to boil in saucepan.
- Add cardamom seeds, sugar and milk powder and let the mixture cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- once the milk starts thicking and is reduced by about 1/4, remove from heat and cool.
- meanwhile blanche and sliver almonds and pistachios.
- arrange bread slices in a shallow dish.
- spoon cooled milk mixture on top and sprinkle with nuts.
- serve cold.