Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a combination of about 10 Paneer Korma recipes from various internet sites.
- 200 g paneer cheese
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry on medium heat till slightly brown. Set aside.
- Over medium heat fry cumin. Stir onion into the skillet, and cook until tender. Mix in garlic paste and ginger paste, and cook 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste, water, and spices. Bring to a boil.
- Stir milk into the skillet with the paneer. Bring to a boil, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt to taste.