Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I haven't tried this yet but it looks so tasty that I thought I would put it here to find out what the nutritional values are.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place meat in baking dish.
- Brush with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes turning once.
- Drain fat.
- In bowl combine vinegar, sugar, mustard and Tomato Sauce.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour until done basting occassionally with sauce mixture.