Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love corn sauteed as it brings out the sweetness, and the acid of the tomatoes counterbalances the taste. Note - the cooking time does not include thawing the frozen corn.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn or 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup cooking onion, diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- If using frozen corn, thaw first!
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Saute corn kernels just until tender, then mix in onion.
- Continue to saute until onion is just beginning to turn golden.
- Add tomatoes, heat until warm.