Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A favorite of the guests at our churches Friday Friendship Lunches. No rice, pasta, or potatoes. So easy just put all in layers in a baking dish and 30 minutes later you have dinner. You can use either butter or margarine and also use broccoli and/or asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute in oil over medium heat until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Grease a casserole dish with margarine or butter.
- Arrange asparagus or broccoli on in dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Mix soup, Miracle Whip, curry and lemon juice together and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered for 30 - 35 minutes.