Recipe by Shahana
A favorite of the guests at our churches Friday Friendship Lunches. No rice, pasta, or potatoes. So easy just put all in layers in a baking dish and 30 minutes later you have dinner. You can use either butter or margarine and also use broccoli and/or asparagus.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 5 ounces fresh broccoli
- 5 ounces low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute in oil over medium heat until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Grease a casserole dish with margarine or butter.
- Arrange asparagus or broccoli on in dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Mix soup, Miracle Whip, curry and lemon juice together and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered for 30 - 35 minutes.