Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my sister Shaelese's favorite foods. :-) We all love it over fresh steamed broccoli. It's different from most mock hollandaise sauces because it is made from cream cheese. It makes plain steamed veggies extra special. This has become a regular favorite at all holidays and special occasions in our family. Creamy goodness at its best!
- Place all ingredients in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Place saucepan on a stove burner set at very very low heat, until butter is melted. Do not poke, stir, or touch while butter is melting.
- Then remove from burner and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange your favorite steamed veggie (our fave is broccoli) on a platter and pour as much or as little of the sauce over it as you desire.
- *Note* This is a large recipe and I haven't tried reducing it before, so I'm not sure if it would turn out as well.
We had this yesterday for Easter dinner with rib roast it was very good served it over asparagus thank you for posting
This is wonderful. I did reduce the size and made 1.5 servings vs. the 3 that Zaar's shows when asking to reduce it. Worked fine, tasted great and will use again and again. Thanks for sharing this recipe.