Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This is a recipe from Shady Maple Market in East Earl, PA. Samples were given out with the recipe and the pickles are delicious and easy.
- Drain pickles.
- Peel and slice garlic cloves.
- In the empty jar layer 1/4 cup sugar, slices of garlic, pickles.
- Continue layers.
- When the layers are complete pour vinegar over pickles.
- Fill the jar to the top, you may need more vinegar.
- Close the jar tightly and turn upside down daily for 2-3 days.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Shake jar occasionally to make sure sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cook time is refrigeration time.