1/2 Photos of Shadows Beer Boiled Shrimp
Chef Shadows's Note:
These are very spicy. We serve these every Christmas and New Years. Do not change the recipe for best results. Even better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all in a large pot or kettle.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn shrimp over several times while cooking.
- 4Boil 15-20 minutes or until the tails turn pink.
- 5It is better to under cook shrimp then to.
- 6over cook.
- 7Note : the red pepper is the hot type, not the sweat.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shadows Beer Boiled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 9773.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: