Traditional Japanese dish I just got the recipe for, apparently it's quick, like asian fast food but better than McDonald's!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place in a medium-sized pot a couple of slices of kombu (kelp) and cover with cold water.
- 2Gently bring the water to a boil and remove the kombu just before it starts to boil.
- 3Let the water boil very gently.
- 4Take one of the items, swish it around in the hot water for a few seconds (for beef) to a few minutes (for vegetables).
- 5Combine 2 parts soy sauce with 1 part lemon juice for dipping sauce.
- 6Serve with hot steamed rice.
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shabu Shabu
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1118.2
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: