Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Disney recipe from Cooking with Mickey II Disney cookbook. The recipe is from the Disneyland Hotel's Sgt. Preston's Yukon Saloon and Dance Hall eatery.
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup cheese sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole, favorite
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, favorite
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In 9" baking dish, spread an even layer of chips. Pour cheese sauce and beans evenly over chips. Sprinkle with jalapenos, olives, onions, and tomatoes.
- Top with cheese; bake 5 mins or until cheese melts. Garnish with scallions.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Well I've had a craving for mexican food lately and I was looking for something quick and simple that I could throw together after work. Found this recipe and knew it would fit the bill. I did fry up fresh corn tortillas (just a person preference)Followed the rest of the recipe and popped them in the oven. While they baked I had time to whip up my guacamole and dinner was ready in no time. My kids really enjoyed this and heck if it's a disney recipe it has to be good. Thanks for a winner and for making my life easier. :)