Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Disney recipe from Cooking with Mickey II Disney cookbook. The recipe is from the Disneyland Hotel's Sgt. Preston's Yukon Saloon and Dance Hall eatery.
Top Review by Just Cher
Well I've had a craving for mexican food lately and I was looking for something quick and simple that I could throw together after work. Found this recipe and knew it would fit the bill. I did fry up fresh corn tortillas (just a person preference)Followed the rest of the recipe and popped them in the oven. While they baked I had time to whip up my guacamole and dinner was ready in no time. My kids really enjoyed this and heck if it's a disney recipe it has to be good. Thanks for a winner and for making my life easier. :)
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup cheese sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole, favorite
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In 9" baking dish, spread an even layer of chips. Pour cheese sauce and beans evenly over chips. Sprinkle with jalapenos, olives, onions, and tomatoes.
- Top with cheese; bake 5 mins or until cheese melts. Garnish with scallions.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.