1/3 Photos of Sgt. Michael's Steak Marinade With a Kicker
For those that want a kick in the pants, try this recipe from my son for your steaks or any red meat cut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend all in a gallon size zip loc bag.
- 2add in meat.
- 3mush around.
- 4beat it like Rocky Balboa.
- 5let sit in marinade until ready to cook or 10 minute.
- 6(add in more olive oil/wine to sauce if needed for larger cuts of beef).
- 7on grill sear the outside for 1 min each side.
- 8brush on remaining seasoning from bag.
- 9grill til done ( rare/med/well done).
- 10for larger cuts of beef as in roast let marinade no more than 30 min ,place in roasting pan with all sauce and cook til done.
- 11*** cooking/grilling time includes marinade time for steaks. increase as needed.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sgt. Michael's Steak Marinade With a Kicker
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: