Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are fabulous; tangy and lemony and very refreshing!
- 1 cup sparkling white wine, chilled (like Prosecco)
- 2 tablespoons vodka or 2 tablespoons limoncello, chilled
- 1⁄3 cup lemon sorbet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, very finely chopped
- Pour the Prosecco and vodka (or limoncello) into 2 champagne flutes, diving equally.
- Spoon a scoop of sorbet into each flute.
- Sprinkle with mint and serve immediately.
I prepared these for my daughter's First Communion Luncheon today and they were very well liked. This was a wonderful, not too-sweet mid afternoon drink. Very elegant looking.