1/2 Photos of Sexy Fried Eggs for Sunday Brunch
This is from Silvana Franco's book "Family" which I love. I made these for brunch yesterday and we loved them so much that we had them again today!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a ridged griddle pan.
- 2Lightly brush the tomato slices and bread with some olive oil.
- 3Cook the tomato slices first, for at least 5 minutes.
- 4When they are almost ready, toast the bread in the same pan until well bar-marked.
- 5In the meantime, pour a little olive oil into a small frying pan and crack in the egg.
- 6Allow it to set for a minute or so and add the garlic and chilli.
- 7Cook for a couple of minutes, spooning the hot oil over the egg until cooked to your liking.
- 8Place the griddled bread on a plate and quickly spoon the tomatoes on top.
- 9Throw the chives into the egg pan and splash in the balsamic vinegar.
- 10Season well, then slide the egg on to the tomatoes and drizzle the pan juices on top.
- 11Serve immediately, with a good cup of tea!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sexy Fried Eggs for Sunday Brunch
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: