Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge. OPTIONAL: Use one 3 oz pkg of Cranberry Jello and one 3 oz pkg of Orange Jello. Dissolve with 2 cups of boiling water. Add 1 1/3 cups of vodka and 2/3 of a cup of peach schnapps.
- 3 ounces orange Jell-O
- 1 cup cranberry juice, boiling (8 ounces)
- 3 ounces peach schnapps
- 5 ounces vodka
- Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.