Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice refreshing summer cocktail, its sweet and hits the spot very quickly...great for parties instead of punch.
- In a cocktail shaker place ice, vodka, schnapps and juice.
- Shake well.
- Take a chilled glass and wet the lip of the glass in grenadine, dip in sugar to make a "frosted" glass.
- Pour the grenadine into the chilled glass.
- Pour juice mix through the strainer (no Ice) into glass being careful not to"upset" the grenadine.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be served with crushed ice (put crushed ice in the chilled glass), add grenadine and then the juice mix.
I'd just like to pint out that according to the 'zaar analysis, the calorie content is 69...interesting coincidence
I also LOVE it.....
Oh yeah - definitely one of MY favorite things to drink. (<;