I developed this recipe because I wanted a great muffin recipe that used one bowl, was extremely quick, and that I could make with whatever fruit I had lying around. This is what I came up with! I've made it with blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, bananas (chopped or very ripe and mashed), apples and peaches, and it has been great each time. The name, of course, is a joke. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Put little paper muffin cuppy things into 12 regular sized muffin cups (or, if you are really unfortunate, grease the pan).
- 3If you are using bananas in the muffins, use metal foil muffin cups so that the muffins won't stick.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together the milk, butter, vanilla (if applicable) and egg.
- 5Add salt, sugar, and baking powder; mix.
- 6Add flour, mixing only enough to combine.
- 7Add chocolate chips and fruit.
- 8Spoon batter into prepared cups until each one is about 4/5 full.
- 9There will be 12 muffins worth.
- 10Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- 11Sometimes these muffins don't brown on top, but they are still done.
- 12Stick one with a fork; if it comes out with only crumbs (and no batter) on it, you're all good.
- 13Remove muffins from pan and let cool.
- 14They are delicious hot, but they will stick to the wrappers.
- 15The choice is yours.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 190.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: