1/3 Photos of Sex in the Pan
This was a recipe I found in my Mom's collection. It was given to her by my Grandma. This pie is very good and creamy. I made a few adjustments to satisfy my chocolate addiction. Prep/cook time does not include cooling of crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1CRUST: Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine; press into pie pan and bake 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2FILLING: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip with electic mixer; spread on cooled crust.
- 3TOPPING: Combine chocolate pudding and 1 1/2 cups milk; stir in mini chocolate chips, set aside.
- 4Combine vanilla pudding and 1 1/2 cups milk in a separate bowl.
- 5Spread vanilla pudding on cream cheese filling.
- 6Spread chocolate pudding on vanilla pudding.
- 7Top pie with remaining 2 cups Cool Whip.
- 8Garnish with shaved chocolate (optional).
- 9Refrigerate one hour to set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex in the Pan
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.8
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g