Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This was a recipe I found in my Mom's collection. It was given to her by my Grandma. This pie is very good and creamy. I made a few adjustments to satisfy my chocolate addiction. Prep/cook time does not include cooling of crust.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST: Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine; press into pie pan and bake 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- FILLING: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip with electic mixer; spread on cooled crust.
- TOPPING: Combine chocolate pudding and 1 1/2 cups milk; stir in mini chocolate chips, set aside.
- Combine vanilla pudding and 1 1/2 cups milk in a separate bowl.
- Spread vanilla pudding on cream cheese filling.
- Spread chocolate pudding on vanilla pudding.
- Top pie with remaining 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate (optional).
- Refrigerate one hour to set.