1/2 Photos of Sex in a Pan - the Lucky 13 Version
Diana #2's Note:
Yes, this is the thirteenth entry for this particular recipe, and yes, it is different from all the rest. This is one of the most requested desserts I have. Easy to put together, and ohhhhhh soooooo gooooood. (People actually make strange noises while eating it.) It will keep for a few days in the fridge, but only if you padlock the door. :) Cooking time does not include the time needed for chilling. NOTE: whipped cream is measured after it has been whipped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, soft (margarine works very well)
- 14.78 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 236.59 ml pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1Beat together the butter and sugar. Blend in flour, then stir in the chopped pecans.
- 2Press mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350*. Cool.
- 3Combine cream cheese, and icing sugar. Add 2 cups whipped cream.
- 4Pour this mixture over the crust.
- 5Combine both pudding mixes with the milk. Pour over cheese mixture.
- 6Ice with 1-1/2 cups whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- 7Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex in a Pan - the Lucky 13 Version
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: