Joanne Bryant's Note:
This desert was a BIG HIT at a recent barbque we attended. It was so good, I had to have the recipe and want to share it with you. It is really decadent and very rich....not for the faint of heart! (I am going to try to lighten it up a bit with sugar free puddings and fat free milk and whipped topping)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) container whipped dessert topping mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved (optional)
- 1Combine butter and flour until it's crumbly, stir in nuts and press into 9x13x2 baking pan Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- 2Combine softened cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy and spread it over the crust.
- 3Spread 1/2 the whipped topping over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Mix package of vanilla pudding with 1-1/2 cups milk until thickened and spoon it evenly over the whipped topping.
- 5Mix package of chocolate pudding with the balance of the milk until thickened and spread it evenly over the vanilla pudding.
- 6Spread the remaining whipped topping over chocolate pudding.
- 7To garnish: drizzle carmel topping over top and sprinkle shaved chocolate over all.
- 8Allow to chill thoroughly 3-4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex in a Pan
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1617.9
- Calories from Fat 940
- Total Fat 104.5 g
- Saturated Fat 78.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 1009.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 127.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g