Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe on another site, can't remember where, but it sounds interesting and a great idea for Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided,thawed
- 3 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 unsweetened chocolate square, melted
- Mix margarine, pecans and graham wafer crumbs well and pat into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat together cream cheese, icing sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spoon onto baked layer.
- Mix both puddings with milk and beat as per package directions.
- Let pudding almost thicken and pour over second layer.
- Put remainder of Cool Whip on top and swirl melted chocolate throughout topping.
- This freezes well if kept tightly covered.