Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was originally found on cooks.com. It was hard not to eat the whole thing at once. Very popular with the family.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 hersey chocolate bar
- Mix butter, pecans and flour until crumbly.
- Pat into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 cup of the cool whip together.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix the two boxes of pudding and milk.
- Beat one minute and spread over cheese layer.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups coolwhip over pudding layer.
- Shred hersey bar over coolwhip layer.
- Best when chilled.
MMMMM.......very delish and fast to throw together. Definitely a keeper.