Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This stuff is sooooooooooo goooooooood! A friend at work made it one time for a luncheon that we had at work and couldn't stay away from this. This is one of my favorite desserts if not my favorite. It just melts in your mouth. You have got to try this one. You will not be disappointed.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make puddings separately according to the directions on box.
- Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of cool whip together and set aside.
- Mix melted butter, flour and 1/2 cup chopped pecans together and press into the bottom of a 13 X 9 cake pan.
- Put in oven until the crust browns (about 10 minutes).
- Take out of oven and let cool slightly.
- Layer mixtures over crust starting with cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding.
- Until mixtures are gone.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip, chopped pecans and chocolate shavings from candy bar.
This is an easy to make recipe--just didn't last very long....we really enjoyed it...will be great thru the summer months when it's too hot to bake. When DH asked what was for dessert & I told him...his reply was the "the pan is toooo small Honey!" Seriously we made it disappear quickly.
I have been looking for a good recipe for this and yours is the one. I made this last night as I am having company tonight, my husband and I had 2 pieces each. This dessart is to die for, I added more pecans in my crust just because I had extra. This is the best sex in a pan I have ever had. Thank you so much for posting.
Ok - a good dessert, but the name certainly would lead one to expect something pretty exceptional! It is good - rich and creamy with a nutty tasting crust, but not five star in my book.