1/2 Photos of Sex in a Pan
This stuff is sooooooooooo goooooooood! A friend at work made it one time for a luncheon that we had at work and couldn't stay away from this. This is one of my favorite desserts if not my favorite. It just melts in your mouth. You have got to try this one. You will not be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make puddings separately according to the directions on box.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of cool whip together and set aside.
- 5Mix melted butter, flour and 1/2 cup chopped pecans together and press into the bottom of a 13 X 9 cake pan.
- 6Put in oven until the crust browns (about 10 minutes).
- 7Take out of oven and let cool slightly.
- 8Layer mixtures over crust starting with cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding.
- 9Until mixtures are gone.
- 10Top with the rest of the cool whip, chopped pecans and chocolate shavings from candy bar.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex in a Pan
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 475.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: