I made this last Thanksgiving and I have requests for a repeat performance this year! I have not met a single person that hasn't like this, because it's light but rich! This dessert really lives up to its name!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (buy large container)
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (do NOT buy pie filling!!!)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- 3 cups milk
- 1Mix together the icing sugar, margarine, flour, and chopped pecans and press into a 9X13" pan.
- 2Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F; Cool.
- 3Mix cream cheese, white sugar, and ONE cup of cool whip; Spread on cool base.
- 4Mix both packages of pudding and add 3 cups of milk.
- 5Beat and spread on filling layer (don't worry it will thicken as it cools).
- 6Spread remaining cool whip on top, add some shaved chocolate if you want and set in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sex-in-a-pan
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 690.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 49.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g